Friday 21 January 2011

EGYPT PART 3

It is now time for the last temple visits. The ‘time team’ stand on a stone causeway stretching away from Luxor temple. They sense that they have stood on this royal road, flanked by sphinx’s, in times past. I am engulfed by a vision of the three of us in a procession following the pharaoh with lines of priests flanking the procession. Faye, in the vision, saw herbal fronds cast on the floor releasing their perfume as the passing procession stepped on them. Palm fronds waved to cool the procession as the sun beat down from a cloudless sky.

The vision was so real I could feel the heat of the sun bouncing off my white robes. I sensed that the three were part of the spiritual entourage of this pharaoh. The atmosphere was full of loud noises from cymbal, drum and horn. There was an expectant air of excitement around the event. It was as though a great ceremony was about to be performed in Luxor Temple. That was it. The vision faded and we were back in the twenty first century

 Outside the vision I thought the Pharoah was Ramses 11. This temple is largely dedicated to him with a small part built by Hatshepsut. I sensed a peaceful benign energy here. We three walked towards the temple. As we moved I sensed the barrier between this density, the third dimensional one, and a parallel one becoming thinner such that they, the dimensions, began to merge. Perhaps one of the reasons for our visit was to experience this thinning of the veil between densities or dimensions. We, mystics here-present, may have played a small part in this phenomenon.

The final temple visit was, for me, to the jewel in the crown Karnak Temple. This was one of the three spiritual centres that I had co-operated in bringing together energetically months before in a healing meditation. The other two had been Carnac in Brittany and Callanish in Scotland.

The full story of this triad of centres which were healed and re-energised is told in our previous book We’re Still not Alone. It was to here I needed to come on this trip. Jaqueline and Audrey were sick. Only Faye and I were fit enough to make this trip. We stand in front of the sacred lake. Faye remembers being here in another life although not the same as her Filae life. In the Karnak life Faye was trying to escape life in the temple. As she made her escape she was pursued by a man attempting to dissuade her. The escape route was by boat through a tunnel not visible at the present water level.

As we entered the temple I felt connected and comfortable immediately. I was at home. The party entered the Hypostyle hall, the eighth wonder of the world according to guide Radwan. This magnificent place contains one hundred and thirty columns decorated with writing and cartouche from bottom to top. Each column is around fifty feet high. As I sat at the foot of one of the columns I sensed that the mass of detail around me in this powerful place was to throw the mind of the observer out of the mundane and drive the consciousness inward. The plethora of information was too much for the objective consciousness to absorb.

It was time to leave Egypt and return to ‘dear old blighty’ aka Britain. As the party prepared to leave I recalled a conversation I had with Radwan, our caring and able guide, concerning the famous or infamous Danish cartoons about the prophet Mohammed. Radwan is a well educated man, he has a Phd. as well as being exposed to western culture and values. He had spoken passionately concerning his anger over the cartoons lampooning the prophet in a Danish newspaper.

 For the first time I saw the argument from the other side. Freedom of speech is a right in our society that must be protected. However there is also the issue of respecting the views and feelings of other cultures. Muslims, even well educated ones, such as Radwan, are greatly hurt by the lack of respect shown to their religion. I was also struck by the clash of culture between the western libertarian and the Eastern Muslim. No wonder there are problems over the interpretation of what represents human rights, democracy and old fashioned respect.

We also quizzed Radwan on the nature of the original spiritual and religious practices that were conducted here. He reluctantly agreed that the Isis cult was alive active but was not happy to give any further information. I felt his Moslem religion precluded any involvement with the original practices. It was clear that although he was immensely proud of these fantastic buildings and complexes in his country he did not wish to investigate the meaning behind them. Perhaps later generations of Egyptians will honour this most important part of their heritage.

Postcript

There was one item that came after the trip. Jaqueline and I were enjoying a pleasant social evening with friends Joan and Mary. Suddenly the lights in Joan’s house blinked on and off at the same time the cat flap in the back door swung forward and back violently as though someone or something had entered the house. There was no wind outside. It was as though this someone or something was making a psychic entrance, and so it proved.

 That evening a spiritual being made its presence felt to Joan. It was very tall, serious natured and dressed from head to toe in black. Joan had no idea initially what the being was doing entering her consciousness. Later friends told Joan that they thought it was a Nubian being and that it had travelled back from Egypt with Jaqueline and me.

The following week Mary, Joan and I met for their normal weekly meditation. During the meditation Mary and I sensed that this being was present to assist Joan in her spiritual work. That it was to act as a bridge between the spiritual realms and the physical in order to transmit messages back and forth when requested. Birch also sensed that this work was a development process for the tall being.

A couple of days before the social meeting above a very benign being came into my consciousness early one morning. This being smiled broadly and warmly at me as though he was pleased with me. I sensed that this man was Celtic in origin. At the same meditation above Mary felt that this being was there to help me with inspiration in the work that would present itself in the future.

Later that year Audrey and I started to work with a particular energy form. Within days of starting that work I began to receive the vision of walking towards Luxor temple behind the Pharaoh in ancient times. The difference this time was that the vision became stronger and stronger. It re-occurred in my consciousness time after time.

 There was something here attempting to break through into objective awareness. It was time to meditate deeply on this matter. I felt drawn to consult Audrey on this matter for two reasons. First of all the reason for the enhanced vision related to my current work with Audrey and second because we shared at least one life together in ancient Egypt in the court of the pharaoh.

 To date I am still awaiting any further revelations that may present themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment